Rapael Smart Glove
Sensor Technology that Captures Patient’s Movement and Transferring the data.
The Bending Sensor is a variable resistor that changes as it is bent. The sensor is a 9-axis movement & position sensor that consists of 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels and 3 magnetic field channels that measures wrist movements. They are connected to a computer system which can accurately compute the amount of individual finger movements.
RAPAEL Smart Glove for Hand Rehab
RAPAEL Smart Glove is a high-tech rehab device.
Starting the training is as simple as wearing the glove,
connecting to the “RAPAEL” app and proceeding to play
the rehabilitation games.
RAPAEL Smart Glove provides task-oriented training with games for improvement of finger, wrist and forearm abilities. It is designed to train and measure the detailed movement of fingers based on ergonomic research.
Regularly Rehab-Exercise Game Update
RAPAEL Rehab Solution provides various kinds of motion
tasks such as ADL-related tasks with entertainment while
considering both clinical effectiveness and fun factors.
The learning schedule algorithm automatically adjusts
to the optimal level of difficulty as you play to balance
challenge and motivation.
· National Rehabilitation Center Clinical Test
· Published in the Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation (JNER, 2016, 13:17 DOI: 10.1186/s12984-016-0125-x)
· Four-week training program: random assignment single blind research
· Control Group: conventional intervention group (n=22)
· Experimental Group: RAPAEL Smart Glove intervention group (n=24)
· Experimental Group (with RAPAEL) Results (Fugl-Meyer score & Jebsen-Taylor test)
· Continued training efficacy even after completion of training (examined one month later)