SCIFIT Recumbent ISO 1000R Forward Only
SCIFIT recumbent bikes are designed for cardiovascular conditioning and strength training via the Iso-Strength program. Iso-Strength, coupled with bi-directional resistance (ISO7000R only) allows the user to perform a leg press movement while pedaling forward, and gluteus and hamstring exercise pedaling in reverse on the recumbent bike.
- True Adjustable Step-through – allows access to more users.
- Safe, Easy Access - step through space adjusts up to a full 23 inches.
- Optional Adjustable Cranks - to adjust range of motion; 3 adjustment lengths: 5”, 6” and 7”.
Comfort & Fit
- Comfortable, Oversized Seat - exceptional lumbar support.
- Largest Pedal Surface Available – with easily adjustable foot straps.
- Optional, Adjustable Seat - also available.
- True adjustable step-through design with only a 3” step over height and expandable step through space at a full 23”.
- Swivel seat moves fore, aft, up, down and swivels 360° locking at each 90° angle.
- Adjustable pedal crank option provides three adjustments (5”, 6” & 7”). This allows the user more versatility to adjust their range of motion.
- Iso-strength component allows the user to perform a leg press movement in forward motion.
- Forward only movement and resistance.
- Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with the largest wattage range in the industry, starting at 6 watts.
- 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Contact heart rate located on handle bars around console.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
Intelli-Fit Features and Programs
- 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
- Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Heart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Stress Test and Fit-Quik™.
- Administrative mode: includes 6 user defined languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
- Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
- Power Burst - 8 second burst of Iso-Strength. Available on all programs except: Heart-Fit Test/Training, Power-Fit Test/Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength and Stress Test.
- Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
- Download results to USB flash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your work-out will be copied in a text file for saving and printing.
- Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, RPM, calories, distance/miles, level, watts and MET’s with two change view screens.
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
- USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.