Triton DTS 6E Traction Table
Manual and mechanical traction has been utilized for years as a safe solution in the treatment of spinal conditions involving nerve root compression, acute muscular spasm and osteoarthritic discogenic conditions. However, all mechanical traction devices are not the same.
Chattanooga Triton Traction system sets the standard. With the Triton Progressive Therapeutic Rehabilitation System, Chattanooga has introduced a new generation of innovative traction devices that mimic the intricate nuances of the manual therapist’s hands, thereby expanding the features of modern day traction.
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Pelvic Tilt section provides flexion of lumbar spine to improve positioning in traction
- Pelvic Tilt helps address pelvic asymmetry commonly seen in low back pain patients
- Independently controlled arm and chest sections assist in maintaining a neutral spine
- Repositional head piece elevates to 35º, allowing easy access to the thoracic and cervical spine
- Repositional head piece cradles the patient’s head comfortably in prone and supine
- Tuck-away, grab bars for prone hanging traction without a thoracic restraint
- Gas spring assist on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- Adjustable height table from 52 – 104 cm
- Removable axilla posts provide additional fixation to the table, preventing slippage during supine traction